About Our Clinic: Our clinic provides treatment to children with myasthenia (muscle weakness) in their limbs and torso, muscle tension, juvenile arthritis, and foot deformities. We offer customized designs of splints or insoles to prevent stiffness in joints and reduce pain so that children can efficiently go about their daily life activities.
Regular Hours: Mondays to Fridays (8:00am – 4:00pm)
*Please show your appointment slip to the front desk of the clinic before 3:00pm
Location: 2nd floor of the Mahitalathibetsra building
Contact: Call 1415 ext. 2418
To cancel or change your appointment, please dial 1415 Ext. 2418 from 3pm – 4pm
Instructions for New Patients:
- Go to Registration (counter no. 1) on the 1st floor of Siam Boromrajakumari building to fill out the medical history form.
- Then visit a physician at the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic or Orthopedics Clinic for diagnosis and design artificial limbs (prostheses) or braces (orthoses).
- A prosthetist/orthotist will take your measurements for approximately 1 hour. Then you will receive an appointment slip to pick up the prostheses/orthoses, and an invoice to make a payment. Usually, it takes about 10 days to get your prostheses/orthoses. Otherwise, if there are many patients, it can take up to 3 months to get them.
Instructions for Returning Patients with Appointments:
- Present your appointment slip at counter no. 2 (Medical Records) of the 1st floor of Siam Boromrajakumari building.
- Go to the Prosthetics and Orthotics Clinic to try on your prostheses/orthoses. If changes need to be made then it will take approximately 1 hour. Then make a payment.
- See your doctor according to your appointment to see if the prostheses/orthoses fit you and function properly.
- If there is any problem with the prostheses/orthoses, then you can directly make an appointment with the prosthetist/orthotist. If you need to get a new one then you will have to see the doctor again for evaluation and a new design of the prostheses/orthoses.