About Our Clinic: We provide the following services
- Consultation on constipation, chronic diarrhea, abdominal pain, bleeding in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, and hepatitis
- Diagnosis using gastrointestinal endoscopy, ultrasound, abdominal x-ray
- Diagnose gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) by using esophageal pH test
Regular Hours: Tuesdays (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Location: 12th floor of Her Majesty the Queen’s 80th Birthday Anniversary building
Contact Us: Dial 1415 Ext. 61227, 61228 or call us at 083-675-5498
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, dial 1415 Ext. 61227, 61228 on Tues. 8:30am - 3:00pm or call us at 083-675-5498
Instructions to See the Doctor at our Clinic:
- Contact the nurse at Screening/Registration on the 1st floor of the Siam Boromrajakumari building.
- Go to Gastroenterology and Hepatology Clinic on the 12th floor of Her Majesty the Queen’s 80th Birthday Anniversary building before 3:00pm.
- Measure your height, weight, blood pressure and temperature.
- Take a queue number ticket. (If the referral states that you need to get a blood test, x-rays or other procedures, then please get them done while you are waiting to be seen by the doctor).
- Provide the staff with your appointment slip, a referral or any test results.
- Wait to be seen by the doctor in front of rooms numbered 1 through 8.