About Our Clinic: Our clinic consists of cardiologists and nurses that are highly experienced in dealing with diseases and abnormalities of the heart in pediatric patients ranging from newborns to 15 year-olds. We are equipped with state-of-the-art technology for diagnosis and treatments, such as rhythm monitoring, echocardiogram, and cardiac catheterization.
Regular Hours: Wednesdays (8:00am - 12:00pm)
Please show your appointment slip to the front desk at the clinic before 11:00am
Location: 5th floor of Siam Boromrajakumari building
Contact Us: Dial 1415 Ext. 2504
Instructions for New Patients:
- After you have gone through registration and OPD, go to the 5th floor to the Cardiology Unit.
- If the nurse considers your condition to be critical, then you will be seen by the doctor within 15 minutes.
- If the nurse considers your condition to be normal, then you will wait according to your queue, and do a chest X-Rays or an ECG/EKG test before seeing the doctor.
- While you wait to be seen by the doctor, the nurse will go through the process with you.
- After you have seen the doctor and there are no additional tests, then you can make an appointment with the nurse for your next visit, make your payment and retrieve your medication either on the 2nd or 3rd floor of the Siam Boromrajakumari building.
Instructions for Returning Patients with Appointment:
- Present your appointment slip at Medical Records (counter no.2) on the 1st floor of the Siam Boromrajakumari building.
- Go to the Cardiology Clinic on the 5th floor and contact with the staff at the front desk of the clinic.
- After you have seen the doctor, you will receive your appointment slip for your next visit.
If the doctor wants you to get an Echocardiogram test on your next visit, please consult with the nurse for recommendations, steps, and preparations for the procedure.